ROCKFORD — Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently earned five international awards in marketing and public relations from Hermes Creative Awards.
The competition, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, evaluates the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, advertising, public relations and marketing programs.
Chartwell received two platinum awards, the highest honors, two gold awards and one honorable mention for its work during the past 18 months. The following awards were received:
– Platinum: Navy Week. Chartwell oversaw a week-long public relations and community outreach awareness campaign for the Navy Office of Community Outreach and General Dynamics. Outcomes included more than 4.16 million total impressions through broadcast, print, online and social media impressions.
– Platinum: Rockford Christian Schools Viewbook. Chartwell created “Where World-Class Education Meets Hometown Heart” to help the organization recruit both national and international students with colorful photos and pertinent graphics/numbers.
– Gold: Baton Rouge Cardiology Center website. Chartwell developed a new website that is more user friendly, interactive, and highlights the organization’s extensive regional history and outreach efforts.
– Gold: Chartwell Agency Training Video. Chartwell created a self-branded video which highlights its facilitation and training capabilities and topics.
– Honorable Mention: 2018 Beloit Health System Annual Report. Chartwell developed the health system’s 50th anniversary messaging with content anchored by one woman’s story of celebrating many major life milestones with the health system.
For information: chartwell-agency.com.